Tuesday, April 23, 2013

December Flashback

So the last post was the sad tale of no more storage, well I was reading about how certain images don't count if they are a certain size or I have to pay a minimum of $30 a year. Frugal freddie does not pay.

So the last photos were thanksgiving, crap. That means I have a good 6 months to make up, well get ready. I moved the big computer downstairs because my work computer is POS and I need a comp on this floor especially when said child is in EVERYTHING. No joke. Even the cabinets.


Well I have 18 events in my iphoto from December to now, if this works like I want it to I can work on them and get them on here.

Things have settled a bunch since Christmas, the big party is over and as we head into spring we have our routine pretty set and its just picking up some of the things we lacked on the last two years.

The pictures loaded backwards so we will start from her birthday party. It was a huge success and I had a lot of help from some great family and friends.

 We borrowed a big cupcake pan from a friend of a friend, AWESOME. We put whip cream on the top and she just loved it. 
 Auntie Zuzu
 Lily and Andrea - such an amazing help throwing the party
and the girls birthday's are about two weeks apart! 


















 We put paper on the tables and drew some wintery scenes for people to color. 
 We had a candy table with hot chocolate and sippy cups for the kids. 













 The day of her birthday we took her to get a Happy Meal,
serious the fries were in the tiniest container, so cute! 










Christmas was a blast, she was so excited and getting into the gifts and excitement of the day. We got to see lots of family and it was the general end of year festivities that flew by.

Then it was nose to the grind-stone studying for Daddy- the test was a week ago so that may also contribute to the fact that I am a little more mentally available.

Life is so beautiful but moves entirely too quickly.

Addie is 16 months and the most amazing person already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...