Sunday, December 21, 2014

Looking forward

Christmas is in like days. DAYS away, but it just doesn't feel like it here. Tongiht Daniel spoiled us by cooking his family dinner. I try to keep it light on the weekends, mainly becuase I am sick of cooking. Although we are trying to eat out less which means cooking on the weekend too. 

I am still getting my Plan to Eat (P2E) all situated, I was really good about meal planning before Jackson came and now I am getting back into it. I started restocking our fridge/freezer since the middle of October and had to figure out a new system of groceries and planning. I waited until the Black Friday sale for P2E and now am getting all my stuff together. 

There has been a lot of getting back into the swing of things so having Christmas just kinda snuck up on us. Now we are ready, pretty much Addie is just getting a nice Christmas. We have just been getting stuff we needed for the last three months. I am not as excited about it as last year but last year everything was normal and she was my only little baby. I think Christmas Eve I will start to feel it but as for today, I am just gearing up for anoher Monday. At least story time is coming back, Addie needs to get out!  

I am very much looking forward to 2015, this is where I feel the excitement. This year has just been so heavy. Thats really the only word that comes to mind. There have just been so many things on our shoulders, just so many. Granted not all of them have been bad things, some very VERY good, but just a large amount of things. I remember feeling like I got my stuff together when Addie turned 8 months and now watching Jackson hit the same milestone I have some stuff together, and its just different stuff. 

So this week will be Elfis' last days, we will make sure to feed the reindeer and pick up some cookies for Santa. I am looking forward to doing more stuff for the house and enjoying some family time. Then we ring in a NEW Year, closing out our year of New things and moving onto a year. We have some events coming up as life is constant but it should be a little slower. Phew. 

Addie just turned three and I wrote a post about it, I will publish it after this one. Jackson is 8 months old and we found his first tooth today! 

And Christmas is Thursday. 

Merry Christmas!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...