Monday, July 4, 2011

17 Weeks



Happy 4th of July!! The summer is going very quickly so far, like usual I guess. Things have been crazy here. Work has been really busy and we are getting ready for our big trip in a week and a half.

We started working on the changing table yesterday, we got new boards cut and I have to start working on sanding it a little and re-staining it to freshen it up. Then it will be good as new!

This weekend was jam packed we made a trip to Montreal Friday and got to celebrate Canada day with the Canadians, we also got lucky enough to walk thru the International Jazz fest. That was pretty cool, Montreal is very pretty, the one big downfall is neither of us speak french and everyone there does. But we made it back in one piece and we only took a few wrong turns.
Dans pitcher of beer he drank all by himself and poutine. Yum. 

One of the many stages and tons of people. 

These girls were so funny, on stilts and playing music. All in french of course. 


The street our hotel was on and if you can notice the two people sitting near the van. Yea that was not too far from the hotel doors and they were just enjoying being strung out and smoking weed. 

Yesterday we went to the street dance which was really fun, its a great arts fest and concert in the streets a few blocks down. Today there is a parade I may or may not go to, Hubs is at work so it would just be me. We are also hitting up my SILs pool today. YES!!! Its hot and normally I don't get bothered but I feel big and sweaty so a pool will be amazing. I even contemplated getting a kiddy pool for our back yard haha.
Justin dancing his butt off! 


Well I am super pumped about the next few weeks, a short week this week and a check up on Thursday. And then another short week next week because we leave for Ireland. Woo. Its ok to be jealous, I would be too.

Crazy Pregnancy Symptoms:

Vicks vapor rub is by far my best friend right now, I can never seem to breath at night. I read its a symptom but how annoying. The last few nights I have slept better, our bed is much more comfortable than the one in Canada was.

I am still sleepy a whole lot, I don't know if it has anything to do with the food I eat or don't eat. Who knows, but baby is growing I am sure of that and when I am hungry I eat.

My new favorite food is shaved ice, I seriously could eat it every day. I like that is cold primarily and it takes forever to eat which is also a plus.

1 comment:

  1. CANADA!!! YESSSSS im glad you enjoyed the poutine :)
    youl look great Lauren!!! im so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...