Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh the little heartbeat....

It totally made my day today. For real, I told the doctor about my feelings and my crazy dream. It just shocked me and scared me bad. I even woke Hubs up to tell him, I felt like a little kid. Boo. It was bad.

BUT it was just a dream and Dr. says I am growing well, no weight gain since last time and the heartbeat was great. She let me listen for a little while longer which was nice. Then I was also told that I have to have a cervix check from now till the end of the pregnancy. Lame. But hey you make sure things are going as planned down there, I want to be sure there are no babies falling out anytime before they are supposed to. She said it was just where it needs to be. Perfect.

So overall it was a great visit, our next visit is August 4th and its an ULTRASOUND!! We will get to see baby again. Ahh love...

We leave for Ireland in a week tomorrow. Are we packed and ready. Uh no. Excited. Yes! I can't wait to post the pictures of the Irish countryside for all to drool over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...