Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

So this month flew by, it is almost December and that means it is almost time to meet our little one.

Just a quick update because I don't feel like writing forever, work is crazy and I actually need to accomplish some things today.

I have been feeling ok since the hospital stay for dehydration this past weekend. It all started on Thursday morning when I vomitted and could not keep anything down for two and a half days. My contractions were a minute apart, my back was on FIRE, my mouth was so dry, it really sucked. But then I went to the hospital they hooked up an IV and pumped me full of three liters of liquid gold and sent me on my way. They also gave me some nausea medicine which I have been taking because I still feel like I am going to get sick. Knock on wood I have not since the weekend.

We have been working on her room and I am so patiently waiting for her chair to arrive, we still have a few weeks before it is supposed to get here but its one of the last finishing touches and then I will post the reveal. I still need to order the pictures I want to hang around her room, I am thinking I can do that this weekend when I am home.

I started to clean the house and organize it really well because after this past weekend, she could be here whenever and I don't want to get caught with a dirty house!

She is still measuring 3 weeks ahead, I am 37 and she is 40 weeks. I have a doctors appointment on Monday and an Ultrasound on Thursday so we will see what the doctors have to say then.

For now, I am thankful. I am hoping that I can eat some good food and have a really nice relaxing few days off. We can work on the house a little, and prepare for her arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...