Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trying to get everything together

So this weekend has been good thus far. Yesterday hubs installed the car seats then worked for a bit then we went to have maternity pictures taken. My girlfriend offered to be the photographer and it was really nice because she let me lead and be the subject so I got exactly what I was looking for.


Just a few, the rest are on my facebook, click the link if you haven't looked. Maternity Pictures on Facebook

I was really happy we did them, I didn't really feel like it. Anything hubs was doing was getting under my skin, he wasn't even doing anything crazy just his breathing was bothering me. Haha. But I am really glad I did because I think I look beautiful, I really do. Its the first time this whole pregnancy that I didn't worry about my double chin or stretch marks and I just enjoyed having fun with Hubs at the water. Plus we are pros at taking pictures (October 31st was 7 years to the day that I first met him and look at where we are now) I have had him trained in the last 7 years.

We got home last night and it was already dark, BOO. But we ate some dinner and I got to working, I spent a few hours in her room last night I cut the tags off of the clothes we had and ran a few loads of laundry. I folded the first load and put it away, I hung some clothes up and got some of the extra stuff out of the room that isn't hers.

Obvi I just took some pictures...


The chair will go in that corner and I just bought that little table for a small lamp. We have to put the bookshelves up and I just made a word art for above the chair (see below)

Her closet, I had hubs add a shelf to get stuff up and we have three rods which is great. I am working on the dividers now. I bought them off line for $2 and I am painting them a grey chalkboard paint to change the sizes when I need to. 

The dresser I am filling with her clothes. I cleaned and put the changing table cover on and I have to get baskets for the shelves under the changing table. I have to fill the frame and hand them too. The rest of the clothes that are out need to be washed still. 

We added her banner to her room. And yes my makeup area needs to be cleaned. 


This is from the front of the room, we will hang the tree this afternoon and I am going to keep the wall above the crib blank as I would like to have some canvases made.

So we are getting there. So far this morning I have wanted to get tons of stuff done but its already 11, I have to leave around noon to get to Canandaigua for my shower with friends!!! SO I am out of time.

But I have been working on the word art for above the chair, let me know what you think.
I put the sample over it so no one takes it. I had to buy some of the stuff and am not giving them away.


OK I have to go get ready, throw the stuff in the washer in the dryer and head out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...