Friday, December 2, 2011

6 days

Well well, this is my 6th to last day pregnant. Yes, we have a scheduled c-section because our dear daughter is a chunker. She was estimated to be around 9 pounds 11 oz (give or take a pound) This means the doctors no longer recommend attempting a vaginal delivery. Thats when my heart breaks a little and yes there were tears.

Of course I have been reading about natural drug free births and really wanted to test myself, my stamina, and proudly wear the badge of honor as I delivered my baby but thats not our story this time around.

We will be welcoming Baby Keiffer into the world December 8th at 8:30 am.

For now I am trying to get comfortable enough to sleep, finishing up work and planning a nice "just us" weekend.

As life would have it we also have to put down our first pet together, Baxter. He has been suffering with "kidney stones" if you will for the last two years and hubs and I talked about when we would not try anymore. We tried a surgery-type method last year and more recently we caught it early enough that it was just some meds and a shot, as he hadn't had the full blown blockage just yet. Although now its back and although we both love him and it breaks my heart to see hubs so upset we both know what we have to do.

                     Baxter cat we love you and so do some many others.



1 comment:

  1. I was upset when I found out I had to have another c/s with Sydney, so if you want to talk, give me a call...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...