Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today is the big day, the day we meet our daughter!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Can you believe it, no, me either. Or hubs. This is crazy, this is crazy. What is going on. WE ARE HAVING A BABY.

OMG. OMG.

I don't think I can get accross the Holy Sh*t feelings we both have right now. Its 4:56am hubs is still sleep, HOW!? I am excited and anxious. I can't believe the day is here. The freakin' day we have been talking about FOREVER, it seems. The day we have dreamt about thru this whole process. The day I get to look at my daughters face and HOLD HER IN MY ARMS, not just my belly.

This day will forever change my life, and my husbands and my parents and my sisters and my in-laws. My parents will become grandparents, my grandparents will become great-grandparents, my sisters will become aunts and we will become parents.

Excuse me, say what?!

Yea that been the consensus at our house for the last 24 hours. We just sit there and every now and again one of us will do the half chuckle under our breath, the sound you make when your mind is just blown to pieces and you have nothing to say.

This process is not at all like I had envisioned it to be, I saw the whole labor, pain, OW, type thing going on but nope. I get to sit here, my hair done, my makeup done, feeling good (little thirsty, but I can't have anything before the surgery) thinking about her arrival.

Wow, I can't believe this day is here. I am so EXCITED. I can't believe I am not working today or that seriously in 4 hours she will be here. 4 - FOUR. FOUR. Holy sh*t.

We are SO ready.



Hubs will be posting pics as soon as we can, so you all can see our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...