Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving is in two days.

We are driving to Maine. 8 hours. Yikes.

Tonight we are packing the car and turning Addison's seat to forward facing. Wow.

Time is flying.

I am feeling very blessed and thankful, very excited to see my family and have Addison meet a whole bunch of family. Not so much looking forward to the car ride, but we will make the most of it.

Work is crazy as its Open Enrollment, but its just another year. Nose to the grind stone.

Stella ate half of the cheesecake for Dans work this morning. Great start to the day.

I am knee deep in party planning for the birthday girl but I have a trusty sidekick, who is SUCH A SUPER HELP. Best part is her baby girl and Addie are a few weeks apart so we are tag teaming this partay.

When I have a minute I will be sure to update on all the cuteness. Just you wait.

Have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...