Monday, November 26, 2012

The big scary grouchy event planner

There are times when I freak. I am predisposed to freaking. Its in my blood. Thanks Parents!

This week is a freak week. Work is on the low end as we just had a big deadline - phew. Back from a holiday all relaxed and refreshed. Nope.

Email chain from dear husband and I:

 ______________________________



She - Don’t think I will go to Yoga today, really starting to feel the pressure for the partay. Andrea said she will come over to help after she puts lilly down. 

He - I’ll start making stars as soon as Addie goes down as well.

She - Ok I am going to head to Michaels after work, grab some vase filler for the trees, paper, tulle, stickers, and lollipop sticks. Then we can bang out the snowflakes and finish the sticks tonight and I can start to make food Wednesday night.

I also want to print pictures of her from each month, sometime this week. 

He - If we have the spray paint readily available I can take them in the basement when you get home (or after Addie goes down) and spray ‘em super quick.

She - I want them to be white, if we have white, even the primer I don’t care.
 Thanks love.

-         - The big scary grouchy event planner

He- No need for the signature, I knew who was writing me. J
   ______________________________

True love ladies and gents.

Addison Mary is turning one year old in 12 days. 

Unbelievable. 

Preview of the Santa pics! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...