Sunday, April 6, 2014

Busy little bees

We'll it's Sunday morning and I am writing this post in bed on. My fancy new iPad that was a birthday present to me! Last week was my birthday and I was for sure spoiled. In a good way, in a way that any 9 month pregnant woman really should be because frankly it's been a while since I could put on my pants without issues or have had a decent nights sleep. Thanks to my awesome Christmas present the fitbit I really do know how much sleep I am not getting. The birthday events started in Sunday when hubs let me nap, like a three hour uninterupted amaze balls legit sleep. I was so thankful. 

Monday morning I was woken up by serenades of Happy Birthday and a present to open. Perfect way to start the day! Then it was business as usual for Addie and myself, breakfast, playtime, nap time, wait for daddy to get home. That evening we went to my in-laws for dinner and got some foryo afterwards. There are some days that I just don't feel like froyo but it tasted very delicious that day. When we got home it was close to Addie's bedtime so I opened her present to me and it was a prenatal massage. Ahh! All I wanted!!! It came from both my babies and I am so excited. It has been scheduled for this Friday after my last pregnant lunch date with my husband. Daniel had me open my card from him which was beautiful, that mans really knows how to pick a good card. It's a hobby for him, and he is really good at it! He got us two tickets to a wine making class about a month after the baby is born,  I mean who doesn't love wine especially after being pregnant! We ended the day in usual fashion by TV time and then I attempted to sleep. 

Later that week I had a mom date with a really really good friend and we went to the melting pot. I had never been there and it was so good. Delicious, I ate my face off. It was a great evening of no kiddos and great conversation. I completely enjoy when my friends just pick up where we left off, I have not been the greatest on keeping up with all of them and I will try to be better, it's just really nice when there no hard feelings about being absent. 

Well I believe I have run out of uninterupted typing time as someone things it's funny to try to hit all the buttons. We have 9 days until this baby is coming out. We are tackling the kitchen, laundry and straightening downstairs today.  Also going to take full advantage of this nice day... Finally... To take some maternity pictures. So another busy day! Off we go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...