Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Two weeks!

Holy Cow. I can believe it and can't at the same time. Our baby is coming soon! and with this baby we get to find out the gender. It is getting to be so exciting I feel like its Christmas but bigger. This past Christmas I was so excited because Addie really was excited and understood more of the process this year but this baby coming into the world is 2x that feeling.

This pregnancy has been so good, really SO good. Easy from the start, a few days where I didn't feel so hot but I will take it. Baby has been sitting lower so I haven't had the breathing issues and feeling that my muscles were being ripped apart. Plus having another child to care for while being pregnant makes the days go so fast I get whiplash. My tummy is getting to the really big stage which just makes it heavy and hard to sleep but I don't want to wish this time away. This will be it for a while so I want to embrace these last few weeks of kicking and growing my baby.

I was spoiled rotten yesterday for my birthday. Seriously the hubs knows how to treat a girl right! First thing in the morning I got to open my new iPad, I was there at the purchasing of said item so I had a good idea it was coming. Then after dinner and Froyo I got two dates, one for a prenatal massage from my babies the Friday before the delivery and a wine making class with my love a month after the baby is born. Both awesome amazing gifts! I feel so blessed and lucky. Although there can be tough days and some things don't go my way all in all this life we have is pretty great.

For now I have to get some more things done around the house and I plan on taking Addie for a walk to Wegmans later to grab some stuff and to the park. Poor girl has been begging to go for a while now. Looks like we might have a good enough day to go... finally!

Lets tackle this list!

Two weeks from today, our life changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...