Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busy Bees

Whew.. if the time change didn't mess with it enough we have just been so super busy its insane. This weekend was packed. My sister in law is up from Florida so we spent some time with her, took a trip to Home Depot to look at tile for the backsplash, hit up our weight watchers meeting, dropped the car off to be serviced, Owens baptism and family party, target, pier1 and hobby lobby were all mixed in there too. Seriously if I were a toddler I would have napped by now but there are no naps for this here mama. I laid down for a minute right before getting myself and the baby ready for the baptism but really that was the majority of sleep time. Both nights were late midnight or later and of course I had to prep for the week.

That prepping still led to a really hectic morning, the lunches weren't made, I was out the door so late and when I got to the sitter I realized it was Monday and I forgot the check. UGH. Seriously, whats the deal. I need to get my head out of my ass. I can't really blame it on the lack of sleep, I mean I have not slept a full night since October or earlier.

Tonight I have to get some laundry done and straighten per usual. At least I know exactly what we are having for dinner this week and my fridge is stocked with goodness. I have been pretty proud of myself about this, I am trying to start off right with healthy eating habits and or course I am trying to loose the baby weight but first and foremost I want to do it the right way; eating delicious healthy meals and moving my butt! It can be depressing to look in the mirror or try on some clothes. At this point I can get over the marks, they are loosing color but its the pouch, it still looks like there could be a baby in there. Everyone keeps reminding me that it took 9 months to get that way its not going to come off quickly and that my little babe was 9 lbs 14 ounces. So I was stretched to the max. And this morning the hubs came into our bedroom after his shower and was commenting on how the drain was being really slow. I knew exactly where this was going. My hair has been coming out in clumps, its all over. Just another joy of having the baby on the outside. r.a.w.r

Our new couches are coming Thursday which is fantastic and with the nice weather it really is motivating me to get going. I want to clean the house and get outside. My battery operated vacuum is broke WAHHHH so I have to either use the broom... gasp or the monster vac. I think I used it too much and broke it that way. I mean seriously I vacuum my floors almost daily. Wood floors with animals always leaves the tumbleweeds floating around and they gross me out. So I need to figure out what's going on in that department.

Other than that I have just been purging my house, I don't want stuff. Get it out. Yuck. Clutter. It makes my head hurt. I love having things in a place and I am determined to de-clutter my whole house. One main problem I have to solve is the shoe situation, we don't have a mud room (this is a MUST for the next house) so you walk in the door and the shoes are every where. Maybe pintrest will help with this one.

I have our budget almost as complete and our weekly meal lists too. It feels good. Spring is coming and I want to spend it enjoying every minute with my munchkin, not cleaning.

And did you see the videos here. CUTENESS.

Addie is 13 weeks old. Whoa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...