Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stellas got her groove back...

Oh blog... I have been thinking of you but this super mom just has not had time for you. Between the fact that I sit at a computer all day, cooking dinner and laundry I just have had no time for you.

But I want to write on here so I am trying to type as fast as my little fingers will allow. Also bearing that my writs doesn't start getting all painful like and shooting pains up my arm. But I digress.

My little muffin is going to be three months old tomorrow. She is turning into such a wonderful little person. She is so smiley and just on the brink of giggling. She has a cold now, and the poor thing has a nasty cough. I have been researching homeopathic fixes. This is the second time she has been a snotty mess - pretty sure this will not be her last, thank you daycare!

Things at home have been really great too, I talked to my grandma for almost an hour last night. I just needed to call her to tell her how much I love her and how thankful I am that she gets to meet my daughter. I am also really glad that Daniel has been in my life enough and has felt enough of my grandmothers love. It saddens me that I never really got to know his grandma, and that she won't know Addison. For that I am really thankful that my grandma will be at my home in a little over a month holding her great grandchild.

This past weekend was amazing too, lots to be thankful for these days. Hubs company had their annual ski night so I went with the babe to just have a nice night out. And it was fantastic! The conditions outside were not so great if you were actually trying to ski or snowboard but I was not. I was trying to get as much cuddle time in as I could with my babe. Being it was not the greatest night to ski the lodge was close to empty and there just so happen to be a jazz/pop band playing. They were WONDERFUL! Now for those that know me, they know about my boyfriend Elvis. I am so in love with him and his music, I love the old time music... a lot. And these guys were really great, there was a little old and a little new. The lead singers voice was so smooth and the instruments were so refreshing to listen to. They actually are recording their first album in a week and I want to buy it! This is the band. Check em out.

My little lady also had a great week, the fed-ex guy stopped at our house a bunch within the last week. She got new cloth diapers, a few toys for her highchair, a place for me to store the diapers and a pail liner. WOO. I am feeling so super motivated I love it.

I also made a pillow to go in her room from the fabric that I covered the stool in, it was my first sewing machine project!! Go ME! Next I have plans to make some valances for the stair windows, its time to dress it up a bit. Hubs also finished my mail holder, LOVE. It feels so good to be organized. Really it does. My fridge has a little self-made calendar with all the meals for the week and I am starting running again tomorrow with Marisa!!!! WOO.

I have taken the reins at work and just started to get things together and I feel really good about it overall. The working from home two days a week is nice too, I get to watch her grow and still do what I really like to do. So all is good. I still have to finish her birth story, I just have to wait for hubs to help because I was so groggy, I can't remember everything.

I am excited the weather is getting nicer, I am excited I have stayed on plan all this week. Not so excited my milk seems to have gone down, but I am working on it. Excited my little one is so STINKIN cute!

Now these are in no order, and I am rushing to finish this before I go home.  I wanted to purge my cell phone of pics - sorry if some are the wrong orientation... just turn your head.

In her sling.
Seriously look at the size of the pepper!
Flowers from the best husband on my first day back to work.

Gift to myself so she is always with me.
Sleeping Beauty

Her Valentine to Daddy.

Watching Mommy cook

Her first valentines from her friends at daycare.
Swinging away.

To cool.
Girls day while daddy was at work.

Still so cute.
Finally found her fingers/.

Getting bigger!

Daytime walks on lunch with Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...