Tuesday, March 27, 2012

obsess lately...

So... things have been good. The time if just flying by. My brain hurts. I have realized over the past week or so that I have been experiencing anxiety and when I got to thinking about this new feeling I realized that I have been obsessing. And then obvi I looked it up because I have been doing things or rather hesitating and obsessing things, that I have never done before. And bam, Postpartum OCD and Anxiety. The first link had 5 symptoms that I agreed with which is crazy. It seems to be getting worse and thats why I think I am noticing it more. I have also been obsessing about things more and staying awake when I know it's time for bed. Its weird to see something change right before your eyes. At least its so clear to me. I go back to the doctor in a few weeks so I will be sure to let her know that something is up.

I do have to say the OCD has come with some positives, the house is clean, my dinner menus are created, I have a nice to-do list, I have thrown so much crap out, and I want to do more. There are times at the end of the day I wish I could just turn it off but I am going to talk to the doctor about it.

This weekend is my birthday, its weird it does not really feel like its here, partly because I have been focusing on everything else. But its coming. I still am in disbelief that another year has gone by, last year we went to Bonefish for my birthday, I had a glass of wine and a week later I found out we were pregnant. So strange.

Addie is turning into a littler person, I am fairly good at picking up her cues and she has a cycle thats somewhat easy to follow. Wake, eat, play, cry, sleep. At least when I am home Tuesday and Thursdays that how the day goes. The weekends are a completely different story because we are running around. Legit running, this past weekend was insane. Saturday we went to our WW meeting, Hubs helped a friend move, came home showered got ready for the banquet that evening, picked up the furniture from Pier1, hit up Justice to buy a gift for the birthday party, went to Jaimes for Olivias birthday party for an hour, drove to Henrietta and was at the banquet place by 5. We did stop to get some sodas and a 5 hour energy in there. Even without a baby thats a pretty hectic schedule, so add a baby and lack of sleep, Addie knew we had a busy day so she was up most of the night. Its no wonder I obsess! Ha. I shouldn't joke about that.

The weather has been so nice that I started to clean out the sun room too, I can't wait to use that space for the babys stuff. For such a little person she has a ton of stuff!

As for the events coming up in the next few weeks, the baptism is almost all done. I have the menu, some decorations, the favors, I just need to make sure I have a dress for her, buy Dan a new tie and make sure my house is spotless that day. Nice weather would also be a plus.

The weekend after that party is Cinco De Mayo again!!! I love this party, I love that its now our third year doing it. I have to come up with a great card again too. I am hoping to get that out next week.

As for now I am going to clean and work and clean some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...