Monday, August 13, 2012

I haven't fallen

Off the face of the earth that is...

I have a few things I am doing currently. First off we are wrapping up summer and prepping for the last quarter of the year at work. So that's busy. If you know anyone in the health insurance industry the last quarter is the make it or break it time. Which means lots of hours and thinking and meetings. Oh my.

Anywho the last two weekends were relatively quiet. Which was good. Yesterday we had the in-laws over for lunch, ran some errands and had an enjoyable evening. Saturday was our date night and we headed over to the arcade to mini golf, drive some go-karts and play some games. Just something light, cheap fun.

Other than that fun stuff, I have been working on the household binder type situation. It isn't a binder though. Who uses actual paper anymore. Ha. I just like to save trees I guess. I have been menu planning and creating a cleaning schedule and just getting the house in order. I have been trying out different floor cleaning products and watching a TON of the olympics. Most nights have been glued to the amazing, inspiring individuals who have trained their hearts out to compete for our country. I am slightly sad they are over.

There are a few things I am holding for cold weather projects like our family year books. Yeaaa I need to get on those.

None the less the days are going quicker than every and we are settling into a nice routine. Addie is cutting another tooth so its been some interrupted sleep for all of us. She is uncomfortable, my poor baby but I don't blame her.

The craziest part of this whole organization kick is that I am looking at December already...

A first birthday.

Christmas.

A first birthday. AHHHH.

TOO FAST.

Addie is 8 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...