Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weekend Update with Baby Addie

Life is moving at this speed that I cannot seem to describe, nor can I seem to get my mind to wrap around all of the amazing things we are blessed with. Baby Addie is almost crawling and Saturday morning she woke up with her second tooth that popped thru. She has quite the personality and is such a cuddle bug.

I have also been switching out all of her clothes at an alarming rate, today she was wearing an 18 month old dress. She is 8 months. Wow.

This weekend we went to our nephews graduation party, its so crazy that he finished high school. It was a nice time to be with family but Addie had a long day Saturday visiting some Keiffer family in Syracuse on Saturday so this party was a shorter visit for us.


My sleepy girl was cuddling up with everyone...



The best part were her little ballet flats with her super adorably chunk-alicious feets!! 










He watched as we drove off in the corvette, I cant believe how big he looks! 


Her smiles are the best thing to look at. Really it makes my days so much better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...