Sunday, October 27, 2013

I have a secret!

I have to keep these posts private until we are ready to announce to the world that we expecting another baby!

Currently we I am 9 weeks pregnant. Yea wowza. Things feel good, I mean as good as they can be for feeling constant sickness and that 9:30pm feels like midnight. The last week or two we have really started to come to the realization that indeed we are having another baby. It is a wonderful thought and we are excited to go to the doctors on Tuesday to hear the little babys heartbeat.

There are a few things we want to do differently this time around. For starters, we are not going to find out the sex of this baby. It will be a secret until he or she decides to enter the world and frankly I am so excited about it. I am thankful to just have been blessed with another baby that I want to enjoy having a baby.

I still have to do our picture announcement deal, hopefully this weekend. But I just have been feeling like garbage and work has been bananas so the desire is there but the get up and go has gone.

This weekend is going to be crazy nutso. Birthday celebrations, wood chopping for the winter, picture taking, computer buying, early nights, Oktoberfesting, football. And then it will be Monday again. Except I am really looking forward to Tuesday at 10. I am hoping for a nice strong heartbeat! I love that there are two hearts beating inside of me right now. Its amazing to think about.

Also if you currently don't follow us on Instagram, its where we post the most pictures cause its easy and sometimes the time to sit and write is few and far between.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...