Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 13

First off I haven't taken a weekly picture yet and I mad about that. There were a few cute days but I just didn't do it. Bleh. Work is picking up as its the busy season and with all this talk about Health Care Reform its getting tricky.

The weeks go by in what seems like two days, most of it spend working, taking care of Addie, not cleaning my house and going to bed early. We did go to NJ for Christine and Dougs wedding which was AMAZING. I love weddings! Especially really good friends weddings. Due to emotions I cried almost the whole ceremony. Good thing I had my camera to hide myself. It was just so beautiful and it takes me back to the day I said "I Do". That day is and always will be so special for me because, as corny as this sounds, Daniel is my soul mate. There are days I want to strangle him but thru it all I would not want to go thru this with anyone else. So I cry... and reaffirm my vows to him. I love it. The wedding was on a Friday night so we took off of work to drive down there, stopped at the mall to get a maternity dress for me, headed to my parents and got ready. I lasted until almost 11, which is a big feat.

The rest of the weekend was nice to relax and spend time with my family. Addie got her bangs cut and some clothes at the mall. Thanks to Yaya and Poppie. We went out to dinner all together and had a nice day. Then Sunday rolls around and its back in the car for 5 hours. The car rides are tough being pregnant. With this baby I have had so many stomach issues. Not pregnant I have a stomach of steel, give me that week old milk, bring it on! But now it seems like anything and everything gives me a stomach ache. Really its everything, yogurt, bread, juice, rice. UGH. And the indigestion! I hope these will subside soon as we are rolling out of the first trimester but they don't seem to want to budge.

Other than that, its back to work. We have yet to get any snow up here but the temperature has definitely dropped and we are stocking up the wood supply for the winter. I do love having the fire going in the house and this year I don't worry about Addie touching it!

So back to the grind we go. Fingers crossed I take a picture soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...