Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 17

Tomorrow marks my week 18 and for some reason that really makes it seem like I am so legit preggo. Almost halfway. Fo real.

So last week in review Veterans day, our first snow, putting the summer away and Matts 30th birthday party.

Another packed week, I cannot keep my finger on it. And whoever decided 48 hours was enough of a break from work to get stuff done is on crack. Kinda like the Toronto mayor, if you haven't seen his embarrassing comments to reporters go check it out. It is unlike anything I have seen, amazing he got where he is. But I digress. Weekends are NOT long enough. Where is the time to relax?

Saturday we worked on the outside, getting everything put away for the winter. EVERYTHING - it seems like we have so much stuff. Well with Addie being more active this past summer we have amassed quite the collection of kids toys. We also love love love having an outdoor space. We put the deck on after we moved in and love every bit about it. I also worked more on the patio area we have, I bought a few chairs from the Home Depot this past year and made it all pretty. I also bought Dan a hammock for fathers day so we have a lot of stuff. Each year we get a little more and a little more. What a pain it will be to move all this stuff someday.

Then yesterday we went to Dave and Busters in Syracuse for Matts 30th birthday party. It was a really nice time. I would have turned down the volume on the place a bit but it was fun to play games and hang out with friends. Addie stayed with Jaime and played with her cousins. It was a long day for all of us but so fun.

Now Monday.

Boo.

Also in this week we had our first snow, enough to cover the ground in white. Addison was amazed. It makes me appreciate it more seeing it thru her eyes. Don't get me wrong, I think its beautiful and so calm but going out in it. No thanks, plus a kid. I will stay home by the fire cuddling.

I am however looking forward to Thanksgiving. We are headed up to Maine to hang with the family for a few days.

and **CHOKE** just checking my email to see this...

Your 23-month-old: Week 2


Excuse me. I will have a two year old in two weeks. AWW BABY where has the time gone. I love that little girl with every bit of me, and now that I am pregnant and needy for affection I love on her even more. We have joked about her being 2 for so long (she looks like a 3 year old and wears clothes to fit a 3 year old) but its going to actually be real. I remember the day, the anxious feeling that our lives were about to change. It feels like a few weeks ago.

Gah, well I will hold the tears and sappy post for two more weeks.

For now I take on the rest of the day, finish working, grab Addie, pharmacy, dinner, maybe upload the pics from my phone to put on this here post, then pass out. Onto another day...

Addison is 23 months and 2 weeks. That still sounds old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...