Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Random recap of the last few weeks

I know I am behind, I was hoping to write some when we went to Maine but never did. Its hard when the comfy couch and a thousand family members and talking and calling you over. As it has been every year it was a phenomenal time to see my family. Unfortunately we only see everyone once or twice a year so Thanksgiving is our "family reunion" of sorts and we do it right. Its a multiple day event of eating and laughing and talking and shopping. Pretty perfect. I have tons of pictures but I have yet to upload them!

As soon as we got home we went into party mode because ADDISON IS TURNING TWO! I am so excited for her and her party. She is getting excited too which makes it even better! Sunday was putting fall stuff away and bringing out Christmas. Monday the Christmas Tree was delivered so we ended up starting to decorate that and get that all situated. Tonight hubs has something special planned for his ladies, I am not quite sure what but I was told to dress up and that we have to be out of the house by 5. Hmm!

We have officially hit 20 weeks, wow. Its a shocker to everyone around me that we are halfway thru and it shocks me too. How can this be?! We get to see baby tomorrow morning at our 20 week ultrasound. I am very excited, I have been feeling the baby move around some and it will be reassuring to know everything is okay.

This weekend my parents come into town to celebrate Addie and her happy cake. She keeps talking about blowing out the candles and her cupcakes. Adorable. As I know I have said before, I am just so thankful to be celebrating her, my life has changed in so many ways because of her. We are so blessed.

For now I have to work and rush home for some surprises :) Crossing my fingers this day flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...