Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

My family is my family. I can't sum it up into one word because I need more than one to explain. We are loud, we love hard and we know how to party.

Each year my aunt and uncle in Maine graciously host the whole family. Yep, all of us. I believe there were 32 for dinner this year and a good chunk of us stay over for multiple nights enjoying each others company and generally hanging out. Its bittersweet because my family only gets to see some of these beloved people once a year. We do however really make up for it but being present and enjoying ourselves.

You will see in the pictures the times when most of the cousins are hanging out watching tv and when the party starts. These are memories we will all cherish forever and I am so thankful that everyone makes an effort to attend.

My family is special in so many ways. I recorded the speech the Jeff made before dinner, the link is here.

Enjoy friends and family from all over!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...