Saturday, December 14, 2013

Way Back

So we are going to go on a little journey back in time... Back to the photos on my SD card I never uploaded...

First I wanted to post a few pictures from the wedding that we attended in October for Christine. She is a good friend of mine from gradeschool and we were SO honored to be able to share in this amazing day with her. She looked so happy and beautiful, I cried. I tried to keep it together but I was crying my little eyes out.













Then I found a cute picture of Addie and a picture from the Stetson Baby Shower. Aww. Our babies will be about 4 months apart. Love that!


I am going to post Thanksgiving pictures too but I think I may start a new post SO one moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...