Friday, December 13, 2013

How does this compare..

Well, I get this question a lot and its the start of many comparisons I can foresee. People ask me all the time how this pregnancy compares to the last, well my first reaction is the speed. Time is flying! Its hard for me to really compare the two because I wasn't a parent then, I didn't have to be secondary to a person who needs me all the time. Don't get me wrong, hubs will attest if I can use my pregnancy to get something i.e. a fruit bar last night, I will. But mainly its business as usual and oh by the way your having a new baby in a few months. I have two more monthly visits before I start bi-weekly, yea you read that right. Wow.

I was thinking of some differences last night as hubs and I were talking about baby/pregnancy. I do not crave milk nearly as badly as I did with Addie. I have told this story before but one time we were walking back from Wegmans with the milk and I opened it waiting for the street light to change because I couldn't wait to additional 5 minutes to get that delicious milk. This time around I drink milk a few times a week, not a few times a day. I also don't seem to be as exhausted but that may be just because I know I have to push myself and I have no choice. Also my 'girls' are freaking sore. Everyone kept telling me with Addie that my boobies would get so big and hurt but nothing, they didn't change at all but this time around. Don't even hug me! Crazy huh!

I have my glucose test next appointment, the first week in January so lets all say a small prayer I don't have GD. I know its all up to my body now but please no. It wasn't super horrible I just don't want to have to prick my finger a thousand times again. Was so over it!

But, I am not stressed over it. Really I don't stress over much these days, again going back to the peaceful thing. It really is so nice. If I have diabetes I have it, not much I can do about it.

I have so many fun pictures to post, Thanksgiving! Addie's birthday and her friends party this weekend and last night we went to see Santa. I am still giggling inside -- check instagram to see the peek from that event!

Today is Friday and I am currently 21 weeks 3 days with our new baby. Wahoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...