Saturday, January 25, 2014

Don't Worry About a Thing

Funny how you put things out there trust and believe and bam things change. It was just this week, what Tuesday I was crying on here about change. Well HA the universe laughed at me, because I was told today (Thursday) that I am being laid off. Well look at that. I headed into the office and packed up. Its been slightly surreal and I guess the change I was feeling. So for now I will be the stay at home mom, until this new baby arrives as I am most likely not the ideal candidate to hire right now.

This whole day has been very mental. There is a part of me that is so sad and heartbroken because something I cared for so much is no longer in my life. There is a part of me that can't believe I am where I am today, in terms of being pregnant and unemployed. I am in a position where no employer would hire me to then have me leave in two months. All of the feelings are swirling as its so brand new and soon they will dim and I will not feel so torn up. Come Monday it will be hard when my regular schedule has been adjusted.

The hubs has been great and really supportive so far. He came home with a bouquet of flowers and has been telling me that I have a very important job to do. And I do, I will spend my time and energy focusing on my family.

I can't help but to have the feelings. It can be best described as heart-broken. Time will heal it but for now it hurts. I can't sleep my brain is just running and running.

We have taught Addie to sing "Don't Worry, About a Thing" and I have to do the same thing. 

Because every little thing is gunna be alright. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...