Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day Two

So Day One went well, I have been wanting to take Addie to story time at the local library for some time but I was always working so I took advantage of the opportunity. We walked over there, I know wtf its freezing. But its only two streets over and to turn on the car and pack her up, its more beneficial for both of us to just walk over there. The walk wasn't even that bad, the worst was pushing the stroller thru the snow but I did it. When we got there I parked the stroller near the front door as it was completely snow covered and in we went. Now I am not really a social anxiety type person and I recognized one dad from swim class a few years back. We always seem to run into each other and our daughters are similar in age. I found out the library has a downstairs and an elevator. Wow. And then my kid was the one running all around, all up in the story-time ladys face and bossing the other kid to sit down. Ha!

The whole process took us from about 10:15-11:30, after heading over the wegmans and home. Then it was lunch time and she headed up for a nap. She was ready and so was I. I straighted up, completed my unemployment paperwork online and watched Dr. Phil. Which was crazy cray. Now even when I was home working I never really watched tv as I was working so I sat with a cup of tea and watched this 16 year old pregnant girl talk about doing drugs. Ew.

Addie woke up as the show ended and then Daddy came home. It was a quick day. I was exhausted by the end of it all. Its both mental and physical as sitting a desk is more mental. I am just making sure my head is on straight, I am upset that I lost my relationships with my clients and feel like it ended so abruptly, which it did.

But, today is a new day. We just finished breakfast, I swear that girl eats SO much. She is playing I am going to clean the kitchen, start a fire and then we are going to do some yoga. This mama needs a good stretch after walking yesterday. We are also planning on finishing the office/bedroom makeover. I have to clean out the remainder of the office stuff so we can move Addies toddler bed in as phase one of this transition. She is very much ready as we have been talking about it for a few weeks, she tried to pull her bed in there herself yesterday so I need to get on it. I also may try to catch Dr. Phil again today, its about the same girl and I want to see him give her a talkin' to.

Alright this SAHM is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...