Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happiness

There are so many things that make me happy and yet there are things I allow in my life that just ..do not..

I am struggling with this at this point in time due to a few factors. I know that things change and we grow and I have outgrown some things in my life. Yet where I am right now its hard to make more changes.

Ugh I know I am being so vague and annoying. I am annoying myself. I am just so annoyed and seem to say my catch-phrase more often than I would like. -Over it- I am having the same internal struggles week in and week out and I am feeling worse and unease about it all. Looking at this situation I am presented with I know that I am to learn from this and keep on keeping on. But wahhh. I want to cry like a baby about it. Not really but you get my drift.

I am just ready for things to shake up a bit. Now you all are laughing because in +/- 10 weeks we will be shaken up with a new baby. Yes I get that but pshh been there done that! I mean more, more shaking. Now I am feeling this way now and its been a low-lying feeling that peeks up every now and again and I have been able to control it, I am just getting to the point where I am so OVER IT.

For now I spew my brains all over this here blank page as a reprieve from work because I have been butt in chair fingers on keyboard since 8am. Using Caillou as a babysitter and occasionally dealing with a toddler bringing me plastic cookies. She did not sleep well last night, I think her tummy still isn't right. She said ouch a few times and just laid there with her eyes open. She just asked for a nap. So sure, I read a bunch of books and it doesn't sound like she has come out yet.

For now I just keep on keeping on - fo real. Things are coming, the tides are changing. And this life lesson is for me to learn patience among other things I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...