Monday, March 30, 2015

On the horizon

It is a Monday morning to a new week. Tomorrow is my 29th birthday. It is the start of another year and this last one has been a great one too. I recall thinking about my birthday last year at eight months pregnant getting ready for a new baby and wondering where my life is heading. We toyed with the idea of moving to Georgia but it was not certain then. Really we just needed to have our new baby before we could figure out our next major life event. So much happened last year and here we are at another birthday and it looks as though this year will be just as eventful. 

Next week is the transfer as long as everything continues to look good, I have a doctors apointment tomorrow for my last ultrasound. I have had between ten to twelve in the last month so to know this might be the last one before the big day is super exciting. I have not yet received my flight details but I should be flying out next Monday and returning Wednesday. 

Two days ago I picked up Addison and tweaked my back so bad. I have to start my prenatal yoga because they do not want me to go to the chiropractor so I need to work on getting things inbalance. Plus my house is a freaking disaster from my cold and now my back I am a hot mess. I am however looking forward to getting out to Las Vegas and enjoying a day alone. Although thinking about being away I almost immediately think of how much I am going to miss my kids. 

I am excited about the upcoming events of this year. I can't believe this is my last year of my twenties. I have had many great things in my life in the last ten years and I look forward to the next ten. 

Bring it on twenty nine. And bring me my ice cream cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...