Saturday, October 8, 2011

30 Weeks!

So this week was 30 weeks! Holy cow, how did that happen. I AM SO EXCITED! She is going to be here so soon and I can't wait to meet her and hold her. I know she is going to look so beautiful and be the perfect combination of the two of us. I am just so excited.



We are heading to the Bills game tomorrow and I am the DD driving everyone home. No biggie though, at least everyone can have a good time and be safe.

This week has brought lots of tired nights, I am really feeling pregnant lately. My body is just not my own anymore and it is really apparent. I did sleep like a rock last night, I don't even think I turned once but we did not get to sleep the night before because my dad came into town late to drop off furniture. Thanks Dad.

Last night we ate at a BBQ place around here and I got the catfish, nice healthy choice with sweet potato fries and mashed potatoes. I was the lucky winner of a piece of plastic in my mashed potatoes. It really looked like a candy wrapper but they took my meal and made me a new one which did not come out till everyone else was done. Hmm. But free meal. :)

Today Hubs is driving to Toronto for wheels for his car, yup, and he thought my dad was crazy for driving furniture up here. Whatever I don't really care. I am going to partially clean the house and nap and watch tv till he gets here. The Szymanskis should be here around 4 and it will be so nice to see them again. I heart them.

I saw the diabetes nurse on Friday, I have my own meter and have to test my blood four times a day. I feel like an old person. So far no reading has been over so thats good but I just started yesterday so we will see.

ALSO MY FIRST BABY SHOWER IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH. I really don't think anyone knows how FREAKIN EXCITED I AM!!! Hopefully the caps give you some hint. It is the Keiffer family shower and I am beyond excited. I can't wait. But I can, because this week is going to rock. Tomorrow Bills game, Monday Ultrasound and meet with potential baby sitter, Wednesday meet with another potential babysitter, Friday Drs apt, then SUNDAY FUNDAY BABY SHOWER!!

The days are going quickly because we are so busy and I lack energy so I go to sleep around 9. But I don't care I am so excited, so blessed and so in love with my family.

I also need to think about Maternity pictures. Maybe I know a good photographer out there??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...