Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello Baby.

Quick post then I am out of here (work that is) We got to see our little angel this morning again and I was so excited. She is perfect in every way and I can't wait for her to get here. She is 4.5 pounds by now and in the 90th percentile, or something close to there. So she is growing just as we would like. AHH Love.

As for the GD - Gestational Diabetes for my peeps who don't know the slang. It is going well, I have had one day (after eating cereal and milk for breakfast) that I was over by 2 points and every other day has been right where it needs to be. So all good on that front, I have been really good about remembering to do it and making sure I am not eating lots of sugar. So Yea!

This weekend was the Bills game, pics to come. It was great, Hubs let loose and I drove home. OUR FIRST SHOWER IS SUNDAY! AHH. YEA. YES. SO EXCITED.

We also met with our first potential babysitter today, I cried. Yea it sucked. I felt like a big cry baby. More to come on that too. This first one was very nice, heart of gold, adopted 6 kids! Wow. Not sure if its a fit just yet but will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...