Sunday, October 30, 2011

Photo Dump

So where have I been the last few weeks... living this crazy roller coaster of a life I have. We were blessed to have two very large families so the last few weekends have been spent celebrating the little life growing in my belly!

Stella is getting ready for the babies arrival as well, it seems that whenever the door is left open this is where we find her. 


We had the Keiffer family shower two weeks ago which was so nice and was really a great start to our baby collection. 













What Daniel Wanted to stimulate our future engineers brain. 





Last week we had our Cure family shower and it was amazing. The future grandma put her heart and soul into this party and it showed. It was so wonderful.


 The crew having some cocktails outside, nice face Matt! 
Awww loves! 
I love this picture! 
Mrs. Conrad, me, mom, Mrs. Gasper and my sister - These are teacher friends and Mrs. Conrad
was my pre-k teacher!


The game about us! It was hilarious! 




The topper of my cake, it was AMAZING!



The best moment of the day, my grandpa playing us a song. 



















OK thats it for now. I just spent two hours on the computer looking for deals for the baby, found some clearance stuff and bought the hanger things for her closet. You can find the deals you just have to sit here and look. More on that later.











1 comment:

  1. it wasnt too long ago you were sitting in that same chair having your wedding shower. holy cow! i really wish i could be there for this whole thing/could have been there for one of the baby showers. i cant believe how close she is to being here! good luck with the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...