Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where the princess will rest her head

First thing - have you noticed the ticker at the top ^ - 60 days!!! 

Our nursery is starting to come together, I can't say it enough its so surreal and I can't wrap my mind around it.

These look like bad pictures but use your imagination a little people.

This is the view from the hallway. We moved the carpet and added some furniture. 

This is the left side of the crib where our chair will reside instead of the boxes and where the bookshelves will be. 

We painted the radiator silver and I have to work on the window treatments still. But the dresser and the changing table will be on this wall. 
This is the view from the crib out the door. The mirrored piece is staying and the hutch thing is a new addition.

We are looking good. Thanks to Emily and Christina for helping at 10pm on a Friday. 
Really its just getting the little things ready now, the shelves will be hung when we get our recliner. I know we will be getting tons of stuff from the shower(s) so I wanted to get the furniture in place so we can have a better handle on what to do with the extra stuff. Our house is a perfect starter home with limited space so I want to make sure we use it the best way possible.

My first shower is this SUNDAY! I don't think I have told everyone enough how excited I am. We went and bought two new dresses for me to feel extra pretty in this weekend and next. I AM SO EXCITED! I can't wait to play with all her stuff and get her room all ready!





1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the hutch, that'll be a great piece of furniture for storage and it can definitely grow with her :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...