Friday, April 27, 2012

For by one Spirit, we all Baptized into One Body.

Wow another week gone. This week was spent cleaning and organizing my house like CRAZY. Seriously ALL aspects of my house have been cleaned and organized. Things I haven't touched since we moved in I have thrown away or put in their proper place. I like the feeling of being organized. I like that I really don't have much clutter.

I have been doing all of this in preparation for my baby girls baptism. I really can't believe my baby is being baptized this weekend. I am really excited to take pictures and post em up here. But that will have to wait.

My grandparents are going to meet the baby for the first time which is also so very exciting. I can't wait for this day to be over and we can just begin to see the family. Tonight is a birthday dinner and prepping for the party and then tomorrow is clean, prep and PARTY!

WOO!

These are a few of my favorites! 


********

I wanted to piggyback this posting with the beautiful pictures of the day.

I will let them speak for themselves. 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...