Friday, April 20, 2012

We all slept thru the night...

Big night in our house we all slept thru the night. We were in bed by 10:15 and I am pretty sure I dozed off around 10:45. Next thing I know the alarm clock is going off and Daniel asked if we just slept thru the night. I really didn't think about it, I was in a haze from all the sleep. But yes indeed we all slept one full night! Really I haven't had an uninterupted night of sleep since maybe month 6 of the pregnancy. The third trimester was hard, I was SO big and so was the baby inside.

Hopefully that just means that there are more of these to come.

Maybe it was the peas, yes ladies and gents, my little love muffin had her first veggie yesterday. Peas! I love peas and so does she. It is just so amazing this little person. She was opening her mouth nice and wide for her food just like she had done it a million times already. Her instinct is pretty cool.

I have been taking zoloft for the last week to help with the anxiety and it definitely is helping. I don't have that overwhelming anxious feeling constantly anymore. I still over think and try to get everything done but I doubt that's ever going to go away. I am just thankful the rapid heartbeat and sweating and feeling like my brain was in a blender feeling has gone away. The doctor put me on 50mg and it was giving me some not so fun side effects so I decided to cut them in half. I have done half a pill for the last two days and it seems to be a much nicer dose. I am not one to get headaches and with the stronger dose my head was killing me! I am really glad that I know my body and it was just a little much. I mean I am messing with my brain chemistry so things are going to be a little strange but overall things are good.

The house is coming along nicely for our upcoming parties. The baptism is in a week and Cinco De Mayo is the week after. WOO. The back splash is up, YEA! We just have to grout and then I can put my kitchen back together. This weekend is a cleaning weekend. The first floor looks good except for the kitchen which is all on the dining room table right now. The upstairs needs a good cleaning, there is stuff everywhere and it all just needs to find its home. I am going to say there will be 4 bags of garbage this weekend, if I were to guess.

Well its Friday, that week went fast. I have lots of pictures to upload but I need to sit at my computer and work on them. The mac upstairs has been hijacked by my husband who has an obsession with a battle pirate game. I am becoming more and more NOT a fan and have jokingly threatened to turn off the internet but the joke is becoming less funny and more of an actual thought.

Oh marriage.

Happy Friday!

Addison Mary is 19 weeks old.

We were in Ireland when I was 19 weeks pregnant.

Time Flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...