Monday, July 30, 2012

Berry Picking in Vermont

Two weekends ago we went to VT,  to meet up with the Cure side of the family and have a ho-down! It was a birthday party for my aunts 50th and just a time to hang out and enjoy the scenery. I was not as nervous this trip because we knew what we forgot the last trip so we made some adjustments and packed within an hour and hit the road. The car ride was long, about 7 hours, but baby Addie was fantastic!

Once we got up there everyone was so excited to see her and we brought our stuff in the house and pretty much turned right around to go to dinner. Addie was getting loved on by the grandparents, great grandparents and aunties. She was such a big girl eating her puffs and drinking from a straw. We took the cup home because it was so wonderful, a flexi plastic straw with a cone top for minimal spillage - thanks restaurant!

Since I had last been up there a whole new wing to the house was added. This was the old side with Grandma cooking in the kitchen.



Addie was loved on by all her aunties - This picture reminds me of when Erin was a baby and I holding her. Aww. 


While we were there the new tractor also showed up, all the guys were thrilled. 






My little outdoorsy girl had her first four wheeler ride. Grandpa held on tight! 











The next day we went to the organic berry farm and picked raspberries and blueberries, Addie had a great time and she just looked SO cute. 












I also caught someone eating her bucket instead of picking them!










The scenery was beautiful and we had a great time. I have more pics to post but you will have to hold your horses - again I am behind! 

Addie is 7 months old and I still haven't posted those pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...