Thursday, July 12, 2012

These are my confessions...

There have been a lot of little confessions running around in my head and I just have to get them out there...

1. I suck suck suck at Thank You cards. I know they are so sweet and awesome to get in the mail but they are the biggest pain in my butt. I have good intentions - I just found about 20 written thank you cards for a variety of things. Some even had stamps on them.

2. I was going to say to the woman at Wegmans today about how lucky I am after she commented on hoe pretty Addie is - I stopped myself and said I was blessed. I like saying that WAY better.

3. Although I feel like super mom I can get overwhelmed and I let the food stick to the high chair and the dishes pile up just to jump into bed early.
\
\4. My family year books still have not been ordered, and 2011 is only halfway done.

5. I love my baby girl SO much, no doubt about that. But I also really love nap time. I need the break myself.

6. My head has been full of everything really and I have been having a hard time focusing on my weight loss.

7. Junk food - tastes good. I sometimes think about how I want it to taste horrible and it doesn't. I like soda too ... Boo.

8. I don't read nearly as much as I would like and I am obsessed with electronics.

9. My work is really interesting and I really love it. Who knew I would love health insurance.

10. I have a horrible self image and it is something I am trying to work on. The most amazing part is I believe I am starting to love myself more thru my daughter.  

Those are all the random confessions in my head right now. I still have one more album to finish and her 7 month pictures. I have a to-do list for the house thats a million miles long, but the best part is tomorrow is FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...