Saturday, September 15, 2012

9 Months!

Last weekend little Addie turned NINE months old! That to me was a big milestone. 
I can't believe she has been out of my tummy as long as she was in!!!

So of course a photoshoot had to happen, and when I went in her room to get her all dolled up this is how I found her, my little reader! 

Little Ms is also 25 Pounds! Holy Cow! 








She loves to cross her ankles, she is such a little lady! 



Then she wanted to motor around and the dog wanted to get in on the action, attack of the little ones!



 And of course she had to show off her skills standing big and tall! 


What a whirlwind the last 9 months have been, but my little family is the best thing I have ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...