Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekends Ago - Remix

Slight recap...

Begin.

Two weekends ago Last weekend we had a very busy weekend, we took Addie to the beach, her first time this year. Wow. She loved it as we expected and so did Stella. Its her most favorite thing to do in the summer as a big black dog. She loves to swim and she loves to play fetch so those two together SO.MUCH.FUN.







We had our neighbors over for a BBQ and it was out weekend to watch Justin and Olivia. So it was tons of fun, just relaxing and getting to know our neighbors more. It was really nice.

Its funny how it seems like one day you just realize that this is our life. This is our story. When we look back in thirty years we will smile when we think about 58 Curtice Road.

Auntie Zuzu passed her driving test. Say what. I tell her all the time that I remember the day she was born. I am so excited for her, now she can come visit!! She is starting her senior year of high school, and can drive. Shes such a grown up! AWWW.

We went Stand Up Paddling, that was kinda cool. Took a minute to get my balance but it was really fun. We did about a half mile and it was about an hour and a half. I was working on technique and trying to get the rhythm down. We got a certificate to go back for another hour and I am super excited. It was such a peaceful thing to do and such a great workout.

Phew. And that was last weekend!

The week went so freakin' quick. It was Monday then Thursday in my world, we had Dans cousin Matt over one night and then Friday night little Ms Addison CRAWLED. Ahh so sweet!! I was driving up the driveway when I see my baby and Daddy on the deck and Daddy was over.the.moon! He asked if I wanted to see the video or the live action. Of course I watched her crawl right then and we squeeled and clapped. She acted like it was no biggie. Like she could do it for the longest time.



Then the neighbor came over because their oven broke and needed to use ours. So we got some really yummy lasagna to eat and had some nice company. We topped off the weekend with a Not So Surprise party. Mo is on bedrest so we all came to her! It was so sweet to see her and her baby bump. I got to love all on it!

Then Monday - Friday again.

And this past weekend we went CAMPING! So much fun to hang out with our friends and Addie was great. It was somewhat of an exhausting weekend and I came home and crashed last night. I cleaned my house a bit tonight and still have laundry to do from the weekend but overall it was so nice. We have the whole camping thing down pat which is pretty sweet. We packed up quick and drove down to PA, I whipped together a black bean crockpot soup which was a hit. We ate more bad food than I have in a while and my stomach is still off from it. The weather was ehh, the rain came down sideways and Addie was not a fan of the wind hitting the side of the tent. So we went bowling! Addie's first time to the bowling alley and what a throw back this place was.



The trip went by quickly and then Monday came and went. I think I fell asleep last night at 8 maybe 8:30. As you can tell the last few weeks have just been flying by.

I am going to try to make a new season resolution. Thats my new thing and this season, Fall, I want to be better at updating our life on this here blog o' sphere. It would be easier if I had my mac book pro (hint hint)

Addison Mary is 9 months old - officially. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...