Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall! Total Random-ness!


Smile!

We got some free stickers in the mail and baby girl liked them a lot. So much that Mommy and Daddy had a fun game of sticking them all over! 




_________________________________________________________________________________
 Our backyard.... 





These pictures do not do this justice. AT ALL. But I guess it is somewhat funny being today is the first day of fall and all.

I came home Friday after work to find the trees in my backyard all beautifully trimmed. Now Dan and I have talked about getting it done because we had had some larger limbs fall in the last year and there were some stuck in the tree and the last thing we needed was a big branch crashing down on our cars. We just didn't want to chance it another winter so we bit the bullet. 
We told him we would take care of disposing the trimmings but geez I don't think I could have imagined that my backyard would look like a jungle. 

All in all, we get WAY more light in the backyard which is nice but we have a lot of work to do. 

Happy Fall. 


It is now official in our home! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...