Monday, February 10, 2014

Menu for Valentines Day Week

I just finished the menu, we are down to small reserves in this house but I am slightly proud of the fact that I have not had to buy meat or have a large grocery trip in the last three weeks. We have had to buy perishables but duh, I don't want to eat moldy oranges.

Monday: Keilbasa, Onions Peppers Asparagus and Egg Noodles
Tuesday: Turkey Burgers and Fries, green beans
Wednesday: Ravioli and pasta sauce, roasted brussel sprouts
Thursday: Fish, asparagus, rice
Friday: Valentines Day Special Dinner - I am pretty pumped about this recipe but I want it to be a surprise so you will have to find out afterwards. My tummy is ready!

We have to leave for story time in about an hour and we will drive over today as it snowed pretty good and I don't think I will be able to maneuver thru the snow. Bummer! Then to wegs to pick up a few items. And because I was lazy bones yesterday and didn't prep for the week I have to do it today. Rawr. Seriously where are my fairy godmothers to clean and help!

I am 30 weeks preggo. Holy cow! Where did that pregnancy go!? I feel great and I *think* I may have passed my glucose test. Who said what! Yea I received the results via my portal and from what I read I passed. I emailed the doctor thru that system to ask for sure. I visit the chiropractor on Wednesday which I am looking forward to as I canceled my last appointment two weeks ago. I would say I am at 95% and she just gets me that last 5%. Fantastic. I am getting increasingly more tired though and its harder to move as my belly is bigger but all in all I really do feel great. Baby moves all the time and I am enjoying the feeling. I also don't believe I will have feet in my ribs this time around, this baby is so much lower than Addie was. I had a hard time with my muscles/ribs months after she came out so the possibility of not having to deal with that this time. Oh Lord!

Well time to clean the breakfast mess to prepare for the snack mess in an hour and then to the library. The cycle continues regardless of my readiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...