Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Acupuncture = Crazy Shiz


Wow, so I had my first acupuncture appointment yesterday morning. It was quite intense, the doctor was very nice and it was so different. We sat down for a few minutes before the treatment so we could talk about everything. She asked all types of questions about how I live and then asked me to stick out my tongue. Of course I did and she goes "Oh Yea, you have a pale tongue. Just as I thought you have cold insides." In order to make this baby nice and warm my insides have to be warm so my directives, to drink and eat nothing cold. Everything must be warm, including my water.

The needles in my right wrist and my ears were the most sensational. My ears tingled as soon as she put them in, she laughed and said they would calm down in a minute. My wrist though kind of hurt but I could feel swirls of energy moving all inside my body, it was like someone was playing with my blood. SO CRAZY.

So here I sit with a sweater on and drinking luke warm water so my insides will warm up and hopefully this baby will stick around.

I did have another weird dream last night about bugs and my friend Andrea. Maybe it was cause I slept in her bed last night, I went over to help her pack up and the drive is an hour home and then I drive an hour to work so it was easier just to stay.

6 days until our ultrasound. I am still trying to just not think about it. I hope so badly that everything looks okay and is progressing nicely.

4 days till we hit our 8 week milestone. This will be the longest we have ever held a baby before, so before I get all excited I am just keeping this in the back of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...