Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

So today is easter, I feel like crap. Very nauseous and just sick overall, we saw most of dans family today which was nice but I was in no mood to eat. Everyone is excited and very reserved which I understand. I don't believe it yet either, I hope I start to feel that excitement soon. I am sure if the ultrasound goes well I will really believe that we are pregnant. I just don't want to get my heart broken again.

I got home from Easter by myself and on tv there was the dance national championships, of course I would watch that. I turn it on to the Gavin degraw song, Belief, which i love and it s this amazing performance with girls in pretty pink costumes with feathers and they were so dedicated to it. The song jute put me over the edge, the lyrics are exactly what I needed to hear.

Belief, makes things real.
Makes things feel, feel alright.
Belief, makes things true.
Things like you, you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...