Thursday, April 28, 2011

I thought I left you years ago!


I woke up this morning and thought for sure it was Saturday, I don't know why I guess I just really wanted it to be Saturday. I am beyond exhausted, I went to bed at 9:30 last night and woke up late close to 8. That's a lot of sleep but still not enough apparently. I am just so tired. Our big party is Saturday and I have so much cleaning to do but all I want to do when I get home is put on comfy clothes and lay down.

I also am reverting back to age 13 where my face is turning its back on me. The pimples are insane and they are back full force. They aren't even the small ones they are the ones you can see from the corner of your eyes and are painful! What the hell, I thought I left this years ago!

Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...