Friday, April 15, 2011

The doctor said the word Fantastic

So our beta test came back and the doctor said it was fantastic, our first reading was 1200 and the second was 2538. That is more than double, which is great. I am still in shock a little, I think that is what this feels like. I kind of want to cry I can't believe it was good news. Not that I was thinking it was going to be bad, I was just preparing myself for anything, for all the options. This week went by quickly, I am feeling very good today. I really don't even feel pregnant, I am thirsty but that's the only symptom today.

Some days I feel like I have no one but there are times like today when I realize my support system is so wide. Throughout this whole process everyone has been so interested and really hoping and wishing and praying for us. Its nice to know when you feel like you are traveling down this ridiculous black hole there are lots of people who are still there waiting for you to come back up.

Ahh Adele, you say it so well....I can make you happy, make your dreams come true, go to the ends of the earth for you, to make you feel my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...