Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tired but Feeling Good

So things are still good, I am tired but feeling good. No morning sickness, slight nausea but nothing major. I really just want to nap and I know this is how I felt the last few times so its nothing new. My skin is super oily and I slept well last night. Its touch and go with the sleep thing. I go to the acupuncturist next Tuesday and I am excited about that. I hope they call cause I can't remember which one I called. We have 16 more sleeps till our ultra sound which is great, I am still really hoping everything is okay. I have not seen any blood, nothing at all which is good, but I know it doesn't give me a heads up so I am just being patient.

We saw the majority of Dan's family last week and told them all what was going on. So we have lots of people praying for us. Just hoping that the next two weeks go quickly,this weekend is clean and prep for the party weekend. Next weekend is our cinco de mayo party and the weekend after that we are headed to NJ for Momo's communion. It is starting to pick up a bit since the weather is getting nice, well nice for everyone except for Rochester. It was snowing yesterday, thats right its still winter here, 30 degrees and all.

Hoping that these two weeks fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...