Saturday, September 3, 2011

24 & 25 Weeks

I have been meaning to write my 24 weeks all week and now we switch to 25 weeks so I will lump all of them together.
24 Weeks 

25 Weeks

I am slightly in shock that we are here, wow 24 weeks. God forbid anything were to happen from here on out medical intervention would be used. Thats so crazy to think that its a reality. I have been getting tired easily, work is kicking my butt. I get home and I am pretty much out for the count, 2x this week I was in bed around 8 or before. Baby is getting heavier too, my back has to adjust to the extra weight and its harder to bend over. It all comes with the territory, its just weird that I am actually experiencing it.

We worked on cleaning out the nursery a little more, there are days when I get so anxious she is going to be here and we won't be ready. As with any couple, all of our weekends are booked. Even the ones that we don't have outside things going on, Hubs has to work. So its been just me. He was really good yesterday though, he tells me all the time to relax but sometimes I feel like he just doesn't get it. So I was working up a sweat and cleaning and he wanted nothing to do with it but then he said he had to run an errand. Now anyone that knows him knows that any errand is a two person job unless its a surprise or for me. So good go run your errand, I can't wait to see what you come home with. 20 minutes later I get a call asking what credit card he can purchase something with - hmm ok purchasing something - then about 15 minutes later he walks in the door holding the replacement wood pieces for the changing table!!! Yea. We bought replacement pieces from Home Depot but it was too thick so this half put together changing table was sitting in the living room for the last 6 weeks. And he knew it had to get done and did it. I was very thankful. Thats one thing off our list.

September looks like its a month to get things done for the most part. I am shooting a wedding and we are going camping so those weekend are shot. October and November are already filled. October we are going to a bills game, then we have a christening, then shower 1, then shower 2, then halloween. It looks like a busy month. November we have shower 3 so far and work is going to be even crazier. It will be 6 weeks till our due date by then. AHHH. See what I am saying. Time is flying.

Pregnancy Symptoms:

Skin: Been good, my belly is stretching and I think there are stretch marks looking. I know I will get them, baby just lays so low. My poor skin.

Back Issues: Been really good, couldnt make it to my Chiro this week but things feel really good. Towards the end of the evening my lower back hurts but thats to be expected.

Eating: Totally back on track - still eating cereal everyday. I can't get enough of it. Now i just have to make sure I am not eating too much.

Cramps/Pain: My legs have been really good, I can feel at night when they get tight but I try to stretch them out and then they are ok. There has not been any major episodes since the wedding weekend. I get cramps when I am walking at night sometimes but nothing major.

Sleeping: I think this is how I will be sleeping for the next few months - on and off. Baby kicks and I wake up, I need to turn and I wake up, I have a crazy dream and I wake up, lots of waking up in the middle of the night.

Mentally: Doing good, still seems surreal and the time just gets closer and closer.

Baby Kicks: I love them. Most favorite thing so far. I even love when hubs can feel them.

Nose/ Eye Issues: Well I had the loss of vision in one eye but they said it was an optical migraine so all good. And the nose still gets really stuffy sometimes. But I will take all of it over the heart burn feeling I had last week.

2 comments:

  1. woah mamma!!! you look great!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful!! And I love the picture frames going up the stairs, we have that in our apartment too :) You should try out a belly wedge pillow for when you sleep, it gives your belly support so your back isn't as strained when you're laying on your side, I used it when I was pregnant and it worked great:

    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4360538

    I love keeping up on your progress, take care of yourself and relax as much as you can! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...