Thursday, September 8, 2011

Small Projects

The rug came in today, i would take a picture and put it up but I am tired and lazy. No need to beat around the bush about it.

I did want to share some ideas about other baby projects. This weekend I am hoping to make some shelves for books. I saw someone use photo ledges and was super impressed so that is what the project for this weekend it, along with some others of course.

They will look like this except substitute the frames for books. They have a little lip on the front to help the items from slipping. I also painted a chalkboard to but on the shelf, just a little way to write love notes now and again.

I will post pictures of the final product hopefully this weekend.

I am also planning on reupholstering a bench my grandma gave it. This should not be a difficult project as it is a simple rectangle but we will see. I am hoping to use this fabric.

Its not as yellow green but more of a dark green upholstery fabric, very subtle. The lighter tones don't POP as much. I like it.

Funny thing I just looked online and it was 50% off. I wonder for how long, but thats cool.

I am putting out into the universe that I would like to sell the trundle beds soon so I can really start putting the room together. Next weekend is the wedding I have to shoot and the weekend after is camping so hopefully in the next two weeks it will be gone. Cross your fingers.

Well its late, I am tired. Tomorrows Friday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...