Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mr Sand Man

Where the hell are you? I am pretty sure I politely asked for you to show up last night and you stood me up. I don't appreciate it.

I would love to sleep thru the whole night sometime soon. Last night I was up twice to use the bathroom and then the room was too hot so I opened the windows. I am definitely feeling it during the work day. I think I may start needing to nap for a few minutes. For real, I will sleep in my car I just cannot function properly on zero sleep. My eyes are heavy and I feel like a toddler who rubs their eyes when sleepy.

Just another joy of growing my baby.

I was going to make meatloaf for dinner tonight but it may be a make your own if I feel this way in another four hours.

I keep meaning to upload my 27 week picture. It will come. For now I try to focus on getting some work done and staying awake.

Seriously Mr. Sandman, tonight. You and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...