Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The nesting has begun...

Wow September, nice to see you. You got here quickly.

I need a pause button, I need to get the time to slow the heck down. I just can't keep up. There is too much to do. I get really anxious, its insane.This month I am hoping to get a bunch done because I feel I need to, October seems to be such a wash of a month. Every weekend has something. AHH.

Yesterday was fun, err, for the crazed nesting woman. Hubs put up with it but the hallway is full of picture frames now, it is beautiful. Now if you asked me last week about it I would have told you its not a priority but yesterday it made its way to the top of the list and we finished it.

Big day we also bought the rug for the babies room, I am super excited! We are getting there! Overstock had a 15% off coupon and free shipping for labor day. Thank you very much!

I also took care of the Buy Buy Baby registry chair issue, or at least I think I did. It still does not show up online right. This is the one big piece we would like, everything else we were lucky enough to have hand-me-downs of, the crib, changing table, all we need is a chair. It looks just like this except I would like it in the oatmeal color with brown trim. Gorgeous Don't you agree. Even if you don't - bleh. I like it. I love it actually. I can't wait to own it.


I am not feeling too hot today, my stomach hurts so I don't know how much I will be getting done tonight but at least I can look up at the wall and marvel in the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...