Friday, January 6, 2012

50 degree weather in January

Results in our first walk outside. It was wonderful, the babe wore a cute outfit, put on some bronzer and tried to put on mascara but she started crying and she loved the baby bjorn. Great day! I also feel like we are all syncing together as a nice little family.

We started a nightime routine also. I think we are all getting the hang of it, we are learning her cries and we are learning to have her sleeping not in our arms and breatfeeding seems to be going well. There have been some challenges within our first few weeks but its going well.

The sleep isn't too bad either. She is sleeping in our bed because she isn't sleeping long in her cradle but we will get there.

I feel good too, she has a doctors appointment next Tuesday and I have one the week after. I weighed her on the scale with me and I think she is around ten, which would make her close to her birthweight. I have been having an issue with my carpel tunnel on my left hand, I noticed it hurts the way she is positioned on my arm. My incision seems good, my stomach is getting better too. It bothers me more at night getting out of bed a bunch.

I also am going to write her birth story and upload pics soon. I just today read all the comments on facebook about her birth. Its crazy.

Here's to another good day, cheers!
(With wine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...